As a full service / self-performing General Contractor, we pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence and professionalism with an approach that incorporates mainstream sustainable and green building practices.
Greenbuild Construction Group offers comprehensive construction and management services from the pre-construction and planning stages of a project, through the estimating, procurement, construction and close out, to meet all of the client’s needs and requirements.
Greenbuild employs a full staff of skilled tradesmen which allows us the flexibility to self perform a large portion of any project thus giving us ultimate control of manpower and schedule. As a self-performing General Contractor, we can eliminate the mark ups from many key subcontractors and pass those Cost Savings on to the client.
We recognize the challenges and innovations of the construction industry and the expectations of our clientele in the changing global environment and we approach every project with the sense of urgency, integrity and professionalism that our clients demand
Greenbuild Mission Statement
To exceed client expectations by providing the highest quality and superior service from the design stage through project completion and occupancy. By maintaining open and cooperative communication with the client, their consultants and design professionals, Greenbuild Construction Group’s goal is to execute the client’s vision by providing our experienced and comprehensive approach to the building process.
Greenbuild Construction Group is committed to minimizing the impact of your construction project on the environment. We understand that not every project will be geared towards LEED certification by the USGBC, but through our experience and construction standards we guarantee that your project will be built to the highest quality, efficiency, and environmental standards possible by:
- Encouraging and developing sustainable design and construction practices with the client and consultants.
- Reducing the impact of the project on the environment, by employing waste management plans.
- Conserving resources by purchasing materials with recycled content and purchasing local material whenever possible.
- Maintaining the healthy indoor environments of our staff, subcontractors, owners and the future occupants through construction techniques that preserve indoor air quality.
- Communicating our environmental policy to employees, subcontractors, owners and the public to educate them regarding environmental awareness and stewardship.